1. The owner and administrator at the Artus Resort is Mrs Barbara Bronicka - Jaskólska running a business activity under the name of PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO USŁUG TURYSTYCZNYCH ''WIKA'' Barbara Bronicka - Jaskólska, having its seat in Karpacz, ul. Wilcza 9, 58-540 Karpacz, Poland, NIP (Tax Identification Number): PLN 884-110-97-39, e-mail address: email@example.com, tel.:+48 75 743 13 00 entered into the Central Registration and Information on Business kept by the Ministry of Development (hereinafter referred to as the Artus Resort).
2. The rules and regulations of the Artus Resort define the principles of renting rooms and using the hotel infrastructure.
3. The Artus Resort provides accommodation, catering, entertainment and other services corresponding with its business profile.
4. The description of the rooms, the price list of the accommodation services as well as details on individual services can be found on the official website of the hotel https://www.artusresort.pl/ as well as the receptions of the Artus Resort.
5. These rules and regulations constitute an integral part of the contract concluded by booking a stay, making a down payment or the whole payment due for the stay.
6. By concluding the aforementioned actions, the Guest declares that they have made themselves acquainted with the rules and regulations and accepts their provisions.
7. The rules and regulations are available for inspection at the Receptions of the Artus Resort.
1. The unit of account for the provision of accommodation services is the hotel day. The hotel day starts at 3:00 pm on the day of arrival and ends at 11:00 am on the day of departure. At a special request of the Guest, the Artus Resort can grant an early check-in (free of charge) or a late check-out (late check-out requires a surcharge amounting to 30% of the hotel day value and cannot exceed above 6:00 pm), depending on the current occupancy. The final confirmation is made by the receptionist at the request of the Guest one day before the arrival (early check-in) or on the day of departure (late check-out.)
2. Should the Guest wish to extend their stay for another hotel day, they should notify the reception about it by 10:00 am on their departure day. The wish shall be granted by the reception if the current occupancy of the hotel allows it. If the Guest does not comply with these rules and regulations, the reception may refuse to extend their stay.
3. The current price list offer for the accommodation services provided is available on the website: www.artusresort.pl and at the receptions of the Artus Resort:
a. The prices shown in the price list include VAT.
b. The price of the stay at the hotel depends on the duration of the stay as well as the standard and size of the room.
c. The price does not include the visitor’s tax.
d. The price presented in the price list can be changed by discounts or surcharges charged by the Artus Resort based on the decision issued by the General Management under complaints, destruction of property by the Guests or preferential discounts.
4. The Guest may not hand their room over to third parties not being resident Guests of the Artus Resort, even if the period for which they paid the amount due hasn’t expired yet.
5. Non-resident Guests may stay in the rooms of the resident Guests of the Artus Resort from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm, after having informed the reception about it in advance.
6. The quiet hours at the Artus Resort are to be observed from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am. If the Guest fails to comply with the quiet hours, the Artus Resort may refuse to provide any further services to them.
7. The Guest is obliged to leave the room and the equipment made available to them in an undamaged condition.
8. The Guest shall be materially liable for any damage or destruction caused by their behaviour or by the behaviour of their visitors or by violating the safety rules by unjustified activation of the fire alarm – the material value shall be determined by the Hotel Management.
9. Children under 13 years or age may only stay on the Hotel premises if attended by their legal guardians.
10. For reasons of fire safety, using heaters and other devices of a similar sort in the rooms is strictly forbidden, unless they are elements of the room equipment.
11. Smoking tobacco and other tobacco products is strictly prohibited all throughout the Hotel premises. Smoking tobacco and tobacco products is only allowed in the areas designated for the purpose.
1. The Artus Resort provides services in accordance with its category and standard. If the Guest has any complaints about the quality of the provided services, they should notify the reception about it without delay.
2. At the Guest’s request, the Hotel can provide the following services free of charge:
a) providing an iron with an ironing board in a specially designated area (refers to the rooms which, due to their standard, have not been equipped with an iron and an ironing board).
b) storing luggage of the Guests being residents of the Artus Resort.
3. Items left behind in the rooms by the departing Guest shall be sent back at the recipient’s request and expense to the address indicated by them. If there is no contact from the Guest in the scope of leaving items behind, the Artus Resort will store them for 2 months. Once this period has expired, the items shall be donated to charity or disposed of.
4. The Artus Resort is insured in the scope specified by the relevant provisions of the Polish civil code. The Guest is obliged to notify the hotel reception about the damage occurred immediately after having discovered it. The liability of the Artus Resort for the loss of or a damage to valuables is limited, unless these items have been deposited at the reception. The liability of the Hotel is also limited if the Guest has not secured the room properly – after having left the room, the Guest is to check and make sure the door has been locked.
5. The Artus Resort bears liability for the loss of or damage to the items brought in by the Guest using its services in the scope defined by the provisions of the Polish civil code.
6. Selected areas of the Artus Resort are subject to video surveillance.
7. The Artus Resort may refuse to accept a Guest who during their previous stay grossly infringed on the hotel rules and regulations.
1. If the Guest finds the quality of the services provided by the Artus Resort unsatisfying, they have the right to lodge a complaint.
2. Any complaints are to be lodged at the Hotel Reception.
3. Complaints is to be lodged by the Guest immediately after having noticed the shortcomings in the quality of the services provided in writing and no later than within 7 days of its occurrence.
4. Complaints will be dealt with in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
1. The Artus Resort does not accept pets in the hotel rooms and restaurants.
1. Booking a stay at the Artus Resort takes place in accordance with the provisions described in these Rules and Regulations as well as in the Rules for Providing Services by Electronic Means, which are available for inspection at the Hotel reception and on the hotel website: http://www.artusresort.pl/
2. Using the pool complexes and other attractions of the Hotel as well as car parks is governed by separate regulations which constitute, however, an integral part of these Rules and Regulations.
3. The Guest gives their consent to the storing and processing of their personal data for the time period necessary to provide the relevant hotel service.
4. The Guest may access, rectify and erase their personal data at any time.
6. The Guest provides their data voluntarily, but if they refuse to do so, they can neither buy a service nor subscribe to the Newsletter.
8. Additional provisions regarding the operation and rules being in force at the Artus Resort during the pandemic shall be described in the Safe Hotel annex to these Rules and Regulations as well as on the website:
1. To matters not covered by these Rules and Regulations, provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 of the Polish Civil Code shall apply (consolidated text, Journal of Laws 2016, pos. 380 as amended).
Thank you for adhering to these Rules and Regulations, aimed at providing our Guests with comfort and safety.